Considering the presenters and moderators who cannot visit Korea due to the COVID-19 situation, the Korean Association for Public Administration (KAPA) boards decides to conduct part of international sessions in parallel with on-site and online participation.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
Moderators, presenters, and discussants are encouraged to familiarize themselves with Zoom. We will provide an opportunity to practice in advance if requested.
- ②Check your session schedule at the bottom. Please log in advance to the online waiting room, and a session assistant will enter you into the session. If there is a problem with the connection, please contact the assistant in charge (see emergency contact below).
- ③All attendees follow the instructions of the moderator (presentater can sharing the paper through zoom screen sharing function)
- ①If you want to attend a session online, you can log in after checking the online session link in the presentation schedule.
- ②When you participate in the session, please keep audio in OFF mode and video in ON mode.
- ③If you have any questions, you can use the “Raise Hand” function so that you can speak up.